Friday, February 11, 2011

Darksiders Unleashes Awesome

Darksiders created by Vigil Games.  This game is a pleasant mix of an RPG in the style of a Legend of Zelda Game with a fighting style similar to God Of War. Though similar to these it has a unique feel that stayed mostly fresh. My only real complaint was if there where more unique finishes and more button inputs. I seemed to wear out my B button after all the finishes I had to do. The story line was a nice twist on the biblical Armageddon story. Being able to he one of the Horsemen of the apocalypse. The graphics are nothing over the top and more interaction with the environment would be nice. The fighting seemed mostly fluid, though weapon switching could use more integration. Overall a great game that I am looking forward to the sequel. It had 20+ hours of game play and many things to collect, including my favorite an armor set that not only looks awesome but changes game play quite a bit. If you have slept o this game it's definitely worth renting or buying.

Final grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment